Sunday, October 12, 2008

Testing His Masculinity

So it's taken me a couple of weeks to get this story on here, but it needs to be documented. On September 25th, Klint had an appointment for his ankle. They took some CT scans and sent him back to his doctor. His cast was removed so they could check things out. After the exam the doctor told one of the nurses to put a new cast on. She came in and asked what color he wanted. Charly was with us, and the nurse was trying to get Charly to persuade her dad to get a pink cast. Charly and the nurse tried and tried. Klint wouldn't relent. Finally he said, "I don't think I'm secure enough in my masculinity for a pink cast." The nurse stopped, though Charly didn't. Then the doctor told the nurse Klint would need a "walking shoe" to fit around his cast. She came into the room with one, and it's a rainbow. I'll let you make your own assumptions. But I am attaching a picture!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I think you are pulling it off. We all know you have masculinity ooozing out of your pores. Love and miss you guys.
K&Z

Maureen said...

You de man! I think you should have gone with the pink cast it would have matched the rainbow shoe!

The Pecks said...

I'm with Charly. I vote for pink too. It's the new masculine color!!
Lori

brooke said...

Oh my goodness dad...quite lovely!! I too vote for the pink cast!

lexiedawn said...

wow this looks amazing. You could wear it to this parade they have in san francisco..just can't think of the name right now..but I know they really love those rainbows..:) and yes I'll for sure let you know a weekend I can maybe come and visit!

Peck Family said...

That's probably the cutest surgical shoe that I have ever seen, Klint. I was wondering were I could order some in mauve or fusia. :) Mike