Sunday, September 21, 2008

Entering the World of Dance

Charly has started dance. She's a natural, and loves it so much. She's even willing to participate. In lots of situations she chooses to shut down and not interact, so I was interested to see how she'd respond. She has had 2 classes so far and is completely into it! They are learning technique along with a dance for their Christmas program. She's a girl after my own heart - Mom and Charly are both in heaven!

7 comments:

The Pecks said...

She is after mine and Emily's heart too. Emily started when she was 4 and hasn't stopped. I love the pic. and she looks so cute!!!
Lori

brooke said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love it! I cannot wait to see her in her Christmas recital costume! Her and Meghan...two peas...two peas!

Kathy said...

Hi Guys, Just found your blog. Looks Great. The kids will be excited to be able to see pictures of you guys. We miss you and hope all is well.

Love,
Kathy

Kathy said...

Hi Guys,
Just found your blog. Looks Great.
The kids will be excited to see pictures of you guys. We miss you and hope all is going well.
Love,
Kathy

The Pecks said...

Hey good job. I hope you have fun.
Love Emily

Maureen said...

Oh Charly,
You make the perfect ballarina! You are such a cutie pie, Aunt Maureen Misses you so much, I hope someday I can see you dance.

lexiedawn said...

oh she is adorable! Aunt Mary Jo I'd love to come visit! What is the plan??