My friend Melissa tagged me, and now I'm tagging you!
1.
Pictures of my kids
2.
Dance
I love to dance, watch dance, feel dance. I can't say I regret my decision to change my profession, but I do need more dance in my life.
3.
Architecture
I love all kinds of architecture, but I could look at house plans and residential architecture for hours on end!
I love all kinds of architecture, but I could look at house plans and residential architecture for hours on end!4.
Travel
I love to travel, whether it just a day long road trip or across the ocean!
5.
Being a Better Me

I am a "self-help" connoisseor. I do have a couple of favorite authors and programs that speak to my heart. I am grateful for the abilities and gifts that others are willing to share. I would love to get to the point where I have something unique to share with the world.
These are a few of my favorite things......................





8 comments:
I loved all 5 of your favorite things! each one reminds me of you! because you are awesome! (is awesome a cool word anymore? how about cool, oh never mind, you rock!)
So neat for these blogs so we get to know you better. You have so many interests and we love to see what we have in common with you. You're a wonderful person and we are so thankfull you are our daughter in law. - We love you! - Grandma and grandpa
I think I could have picked 4 of your 5 things. I know you think you need to be a better you, but I think your PERFECT. I wish I was as dedicated to improving myself as you are. I can't believe Nascar wasn't one of you Fav's (HA,HA). I
love all the pictures, they really stand out in the new background. So talented you are...
Miss You Much, Luv Kathy
I didn't not know you were a dancer. That is so cool.
Thanks for doing the tag. I love learning more about you!
I love to travel now too. I wasn't so much into it till we moved to Vienna for a while. Maybe all of us could travel around Europe together. Wouldn't that be fun!? I love your top 5.
Love,
Lori
What sweet things. Thanks for sharing.
I like to hear what your favorite things are...although I'm your sister and could have guessed most of them. I might not have guessed the architecture thing, but it didn't surprise me. Love you, sis!
Post a Comment