I don't see how anybody could be upset or disagree with your 5 choices. I Like that your a rule breaker and I'm sure Mary-Jo does too. We would be #6 though right??
I think you're five choices couldn't be any better. Kids grow up way too fast and before we know it they'll be gone. Sorry it's taken so long to chat back at you. I'm not a daily blogger, though I wish I could be. Disneyland was a blast. I couldn't believe how much fun I had. Are you guys planning on going back anytime soon?
my family would definitely be my five favorite...so much for rules eh! Make sure to come visit if you're down this way again. I'd love to see you guys.
11 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I especially love the one of the two of you!
I would say they are 5 pretty awesome things!! You are a lucky guy!
I don't see how anybody could be upset or disagree with your 5 choices. I Like that your a rule breaker and I'm sure Mary-Jo does too. We would be #6 though right??
Oh I love each one of your 5 things, and your pretty awesome too! If Kathy is #6, can I be #7? or at least in the top 10?
Great pictures. You really love beautiful things.
I think you're five choices couldn't be any better. Kids grow up way too fast and before we know it they'll be gone. Sorry it's taken so long to chat back at you. I'm not a daily blogger, though I wish I could be. Disneyland was a blast. I couldn't believe how much fun I had.
Are you guys planning on going back anytime soon?
my family would definitely be my five favorite...so much for rules eh! Make sure to come visit if you're down this way again. I'd love to see you guys.
well if maureen and kathy are number 6 and 7 can I be number 8?
These are great pics! You have the cutest family! I love checking up on everyone with your blog. Can't wait to see you in July!
That's so Cute!!! We are going to be Charlie's pen pals and send her stickers. She is so adorable. Have fun in Lagoon! Lucky Ducks!
Seriously!? No new posts yet?
Post a Comment