I thought I would see if I could start to figure some of this blog stuff out so I just grabbed this Picture of my buddy and thought I would start playing around. We are all doing pretty good here considering all that's going on right now.
The kids are doing great in school and Charly has started a dance class that we all think she will be a natural at. She really loves to express herself through her movements so we are all excited to see what she will do with a little training. I'll have to get some pictures of her and get them posted.
We got to go see Mom and Dad last weekend and got an extra bonus as Russ and Cristy, Maureen and Jerry and Lori were there also. Mom seems to be doing great for what she has gone through. Or maybe she is just extra tough. Anyway, it was great to see them all even if it was too short.
Well, like I said I'm just playing around but hopefully I'll get this figured out and really set up a Blog site someday.






6 comments:
Im doing the same, figuring this whole blogging world out is amazing! Its a great way to keep updated..Thatcher Boy you are a cutie Patutie!!
YEY!!! Go Dad Go! I want to see more of what you all are up to!! Love and miss you all!
Keep blogging. I check my list of blogs everyday......and I love to comment!! It was so good seeing you all.
Lori
good to see youre blogging! :) I'm an avid blog stalker, so I'll be checking yours often. :)
Love,
Lesa
good to see you're blogging. I am an avid blog stalker, so I'll be checking yours often. :)
Love, Lesa
Hi Pecks North! It was good to see this. I didn't know about it until I saw it linked on Christopher's blog. I wish I could have joined you to see Mom. I had to talk over the phone. This is so cool! Love you guys.
Steve
Post a Comment