
Although this was a few months ago these are some of our more recent photos so I thought I would throw them up. We had a great time at Lagoon. I got so wet on some of the rides that my cloths were still wet when I went to bed at about midnight. Thatcher was such a stud he went on every big ride. I think he made the height requirement by about a quarter of an inch. We really did have fun and I love spending fun days with my family.
Well, there’s not much new going on here so I though I would write just to tell everybody that there’s not much going on here. I’m still waiting for my leg to heal so I can get going with my life. I see the Dr. on the 25th so I’m hoping my bone is growing back the way it should. I sure would like to get this cast off.
I’m still trying to figure out what to do with my life but hopefully will figure it out pretty soon and give my poor wife some relief. She is carrying a heavy load and I will be glad when I can help her more. She truly is awesome, although she would deny it. I don’t know what I would do without her.
I sure love reading all your blogs and although I may not make comments to everybody please know I’m looking and enjoying everybody’s goings on. Thanks for all your support I have a great family.
I’m still trying to figure out what to do with my life but hopefully will figure it out pretty soon and give my poor wife some relief. She is carrying a heavy load and I will be glad when I can help her more. She truly is awesome, although she would deny it. I don’t know what I would do without her.
I sure love reading all your blogs and although I may not make comments to everybody please know I’m looking and enjoying everybody’s goings on. Thanks for all your support I have a great family.





5 comments:
I LOVE YOU DAD!!! I love seeing all the photos and while I WISH we were going back to Washington for many reasons...(actually you guys were one of our "pros" for going back) it just isn't the right time. Although we are hoping that we can make it out there sometime soon...or you here! I am praying a quick adn healthy recovery for you!
Love the pictures!! How fun, Logoon is the best. Last time I was there I was with you guys and you made me go on that ride that death drops!! as you know, I am not a ride person. put me on the "Its a small world" at Disneyland and Im happy..Boring I know! I like to play things safe..Klint I hope all goes well with your leg and I agree you have a awesome wife and some of the cutest kids ever, and your not so bad either :)!! Hang in there and I know things will get better..Take care..AuntieM
Cute kids! I can't believe how big they are. I found your blog on Maureen's blog. I hope your foot gets better quick Klint. This is your most favorite cousin on your mom's side. If you guys are ever this far east, please come and stay.
Kristy
You guys look like you're having a ton of fun and also so......cute!!!! I hope your leg gets better really fast so you can leap tall buildings in a single bound!!
Love you guys,
Lori
Did you guy fun what ride did you go on. I hope you had fun.
Post a Comment