Friday, January 9, 2009

Party Collage


The other one wouldn't blow up sorry.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Pecks said...

I love all the pictures!! I wish I could have been there but it sounds like everyone had a great time!!
Love,
Lori

brooke said...

MAN!!! We missed this by one week! I am so bummed! Hopefully this summer I will get to see everyone!! I am glad Grandma had such a great day!!

Maureen said...

Looking at the pictures and video I kept hoping Id jump in and surprise everyone, but I didn't and Im so sad! It looks like you had a great time. I love and miss you all. Thanks for putting this all together you guys are the best..

dpeck said...

Dear Ones, Thank you all one more time for a great surprise party. Thank you Klint for taking and sending the pictures on to everyone. They are really nice pictures, wish you had a better subject than your old Mom. However the rest of them were outstanding. I too wish that everyone that wasn't there, could have come. We all missed you so much. But, like I say, I will always be thankfull and appreciative to those who were able to make it and to whose who helped. Love you all so much!! - Mom/Grandma/Great Grandma

Chris and Lesa said...

oh these are so much fun! we have some pictures of thatcher from that night that were pretty funny :) It's always GREAT to see you guys!!!