So we had a blast in the snow! Klint made a snow mountain in our backyard. He had done this last year and the kids had a lot of fun on it. On the 20th he was out snowblowing the neighborhood, and came back and made this. He made it not knowing we were going to have company for the week, but I hoped the kids would have fun, and I really think they did....memories, memories. There were snow angels, snowballs, sledding, trains, and even some small hill snowboarding, which you can imagine needed to be recorded, but I only had the still camera out. I won't mention any names, but much of the snowboarding involved a lot of crashing as well. It was great to be close where the kids could come in when they got cold. Klint tied some rope to our vehicle and pulled them around the neighborhood too. More squeals and lots of fun! What a great week!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Snow Days
So we had a blast in the snow! Klint made a snow mountain in our backyard. He had done this last year and the kids had a lot of fun on it. On the 20th he was out snowblowing the neighborhood, and came back and made this. He made it not knowing we were going to have company for the week, but I hoped the kids would have fun, and I really think they did....memories, memories. There were snow angels, snowballs, sledding, trains, and even some small hill snowboarding, which you can imagine needed to be recorded, but I only had the still camera out. I won't mention any names, but much of the snowboarding involved a lot of crashing as well. It was great to be close where the kids could come in when they got cold. Klint tied some rope to our vehicle and pulled them around the neighborhood too. More squeals and lots of fun! What a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I've been waiting so patiently for these pictures. What fun you guys had, I want to get in the car right now and come see your snow hill. Im so glad the secret was kept and the surprise was the best part of Christmas. Theres nothing like family and making memories that will last forever!
How FUN! My kids got to play in the snow this year and absolutely loved it. We got a white Christmas, just what I had prayed for. :)
I am so envious of all the snow and fun you guys had. Madison was just saying how much she misses the snow. We have had a lot of cold wind and snow flurries, but nothing like the fun you guys are having. We miss you guys and wish we could have been there with you. I hope this year brings you guys out to see us. Oh Ya and all that other stuff. Love You Much Kathy
Hi! We miss you guys, too, but we don't miss having that much snow! It has been WAY too long since we've seen you. Kiera is a beautiful young woman, and neither Thatcher or Charlie are babies any more! We're headed up that way for Spring Break (week before Easter), so we'll need to make arrangements to stop by!
Does anyone get as much snow as we do here?! I found your blog last night and have had so much fun reading and looking at your adorable family. Thank goodness for awesome neighbors like you!!
Post a Comment