Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Quick Summary.....Disneyland

So it's about time, right?! I'm not even going to give you all the excuses I would like to - I'm just going to give a short recap, and hopefully make some time to post a little more often than every six months!

We started a very busy summer with a trip to Disneyland! We had been planning to take Charly at this age for the past couple of years, and were so glad we did. She, along with the rest of us, had a fabulous time! We were able to spend one day with my brother, Alan, and his family, and wish we would have known Alexie was there too.




Four reasons to smile every day!

3 comments:

dpeck said...

It's about time and much appreciated. Great post and wonderful pictures. Love the melage(?) and all of them for that matter. Know you are so busy, but miss seeing your blog. Thanks and much love

Maureen said...

Grumpy and MiMi, I love it!! so fun..I can't wait until I am a MiMi too..Love the pictures and so happy to see you back on..Thanks for sharing all your fun..Love you all!

Jean McKendrick said...

The kids are getting so big! Glad you were able to make it to Disney! How FUN! We can only go to Disney in the "winter" here because it's waaaaaaayyy hot and humid!! Nice to see you blogging again. I've heard of all the changes at DSPD, WOW! Hope the transition is going smoothly for you!