Kiera's job the past 2 years has been to hand out the candy because I believe she's too old to go trick-or-treating. She really seems fine with it, but I had a neighbor tell me I was mean to not let her go out anymore. This picture was from earlier Halloween day. Klint and the kids were having fun raking leaves. Isn't she a doll? Looking through Halloween pictures from when she was younger really made me stop and think about what a sweet disposition she's got and always has had. She's such a sweetheart!!!!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Oh how I love halloween and the fun of dressing up! I love looking at the past years, you really see how fast the kids grow! I miss having little trick or treaters to dress up, Charly and Thatcher are sooo cute! And you are not a mean mom to request Kierra to not go, I bet she would rather pass out candy, I know Josh does now..there's just a time when you get too big. Ive always struggled with the high school kids coming. But I know some people think its okay. Kierra I love the picture of you in the leaves, you are beautiful!
O.K., mom, if you won't let her go trick or treating let her have a little Halloween party! :) I remember my mom saying as long as we dressed up we could go but there comes an age where you do feel too "grown up" to do that sort of thing. :)
Charly and Thatcher look so awesome in their halloween costumes. Kierra can you come to our house next year and help me pass out candy? I need your help. Madison, Grace, Jacob and TY say hi and think you guys look "totally wicked"
Love - Zach
LOVE the costumes!!! I really loved seeing the pictures from years past as well. I remember a lot of those other costumes. You always go all out for Halloween! Glad it was great weather for the festivities! Good to talk the other night!
Love, Lyn
Post a Comment