Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mickey




These pictures look like a typical teenager, but not OUR teenager. Staci was trying to get some serious looks from Kiera and she looks gorgeous, but not happy. If there is one word that really describes Kiera it's that she's happy, not moody. SO when you look at these pictures don't think she's this serious. She's such a pleasant, happy daughter. We love you, Mickey!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I knew before I got to your caption, this does not look like the happy Kierra aka Mickey. You are happy and beautiful and growning into such a amazing yw, YOu will have lots of sucess in your life because you are marked for happiness.

Peck Family said...

all of these pictures are so cute!

Jean McKendrick said...

Mary Jo,
Very cute pictures, I love the background for your blog too!

lexiedawn said...

I love all these pictures. They are very cute!