So maybe you've already seen our characters, but it seems to be coming from everywhere - TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT, TWILIGHT! The movie comes out this week, and we found these character quizzes this weekend, and Kiera and I took them. I also took one for Klint. Or should I say Jasper? Maybe I should be Alice, if my husband's Jasper. Klint and I actually think Charly is our little Alice! You may be wondering how Klint could have this discussion with me, but yes, now that Russ has read them too, Klint will admit he's read all four books. My friend Mindy asked her husband if he was going to take her to the movie, and he said no, so she pulled out all the stops and told him Klint was taking me, but it backfired, and his response was for her to come with us. You totally can Mindy!
Before Kiera even took the quiz I would have deemed her a Bella! She really is a Bella! Klint really fits being a Jasper too! I wouldn't have thought that before the quiz, but it fits! For me, I'm happy to be Esme. I hope everyone enjoys this week of anticipation! Especially you Lexie!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Amy Demler got me hooked on the books last year when I came out for Christmas, before that I hadn't even heard of them. I started my family on them and they spread like wild fire through their circle of friends. They are going to a midnight showing on Thursday night (wearing their Twilight t shirts) and I am going with a group of girls Friday night. I got Kai's best friend's mom to read Twilight just in time to go with us.
I can totally picture you as Esme!
Im Esme too! Soul sisters for sure! I can see Klint as Jasper too! Wow Im going to have to put the pressure on Jerry, his problem is as soon as he starts reading he falls asleep, It drives him crazy, and me! Lex is flying home Sat. morning and we are all going Sat night, there are many of us so I said you guys get there early and get us seats and us Twlight moms will come in just as it starts with the popcorn, thats fair right! I told them that just comes with age, but I am so excited! I almost didn't want to go with them as I hate crowds but then I thought "what am I thinking, of course Im going" It will be some fun discussings going on after we all see it, Im sure!
Mary Jo,
Being Esme doesn't make you boring. It just makes you really compassionate and loving to your family. I just thought I'd be more exciting because Esme is not much of a fighter. I think I thought that I had more fight in me. My Sydney also registered as Bella. I'll have to have my husband take the quiz. I'm curious to see who he is. If Klint is Jasper, I wonder if Russ would be Emmett. Curious!
Oh I am excited! I can def see uncle klint as a jasper and you as an esme and kierra as a bella! haha these characters are really working for you guys. Plus I didn't know Uncle Klint had finished ALL the books. wow. impressive. I tell all my guy friends if they would just read the books and act like edward they could have any girl they wanted!
oh haha I'm glad I was the inspiration(i stole it from aunt kathy) haha luv ya guys...p.s. uncle klint I'll really have to think about wether your invited to our wedding I mean not everyone wants a nomad sitting on the front row.
Ok....I read all the books and loved them. Steve didn't read them though. I don't have tickets either so you all have to tell me how you like the movie.
Love,
Lori
That's funny. Mike is reading them now.
Post a Comment