So I'm sharing more pictures from Charly's first day of school. My kids are all so different, and the first day of school made that even more evident. My girls are on opposite ends of the spectrum. Kiera and I have frequent discussions on wearing more than a T-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. She is definitely more about comfort than style. Charly's first day of school was awesomely hilarious! She had gone through her clothes and decided what she wanted to wear the first day, but the morning of she decided she needed to wear her new scarf, and to top her telling me what she was wearing she wouldn't let me give my assistance in how she put the scarf on. It was all her. Now Thatcher has helped to get me ready, but let me just say that a year ago I had to put my foot down and tell Kiera I would no longer do her hair. I do still give choices I can live with on her attire when we're going somewhere as a family. Anyway, Thatch doesn't want my help with his style, and Charly most certainly can take care of this on her own. She has made that more apparent in the last few weeks than ever before. We've started a routine of giving her a few choices, and then she takes it from there. This is going to be FUN! Most of you mom's have already experienced this, but I have to say I'm seriously excited!
Aren't they gorgeous! They could spend every day together. Because of my job they spend most of their time together at Sabrina's home, and Angie (Sabrina's mom) says they have so much fun she can go hours without even seeing them. I always wished I'd had a friend from when I was young that had stayed my friend forever.............who knows!
The 3 kindergartners who got on the bus that first day! They've got another friend Kali that moved into the neighborhood and goes to their bus stop now, but this first day it was just these three and they were all grins!





4 comments:
Oh, Charly is so darling. I always get a kick out of her self confidence with everything. It always puts a smile on my face. Thatcher is the best brother to his sisters not to mention the best cousin to Jenna (letting her rub his head for ever). Key is also a doll. Love the kids!
Very cute! Kindergarten is awesome! I love that she has her own style. Aren't they funny how different they all come. Kai would still let me choose his underwear and put them on, Kaden, has a strong opinion of what he wants to wear.
She is so beautiful! I love that Thatcher walks her and her friends to class - so cute!
What a cute girl! Oh man, I miss you guys! I love that Thatcher takes care of her.
Post a Comment