Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of School

Kiera's 1st day of high school!
She was so nervous, but totally Kiera style came home pumped having had a great first day!
Thatcher's first day of 2nd grade!
Love this handsome boy!
My baby's first day of kindergarten!
I am not emotional when it comes to my kids going to school,
and Charly being so excited made it even easier!
Her first day was actually a week later than her brother and sister!
I had no idea how much she would love school, and it's actually the social part that she's loving! She comes home so happy!

5 comments:

The Pecks said...

Emily is the same as Charly in that she loves the social part of school. And she also loves mixing and matching her clothes. Very girly girl :) I love the pics!!

dpeck said...

First gun. First day of school. That memories are being made. Love the whole post, pictures, stories. Everything. - Thank you and much love from us.

Photo Crazy! said...

I am so excited to see some new posts. I feel like I am back in your lives again. I can't believe Key is in highschool. Wow! She is such a great girl. Her hair looks darling. What beautiful kids you have.

Jean McKendrick said...

School is AWESOME! I am not emotional when it comes to sending Kai off to school. He LOVES it and has such a good time. Kaden was totally ready to go this year and had a melt down when I told him he'd be starting pre K next year! I will be doing the happy dance when they are both in school next year. :) Your kids are sooooo cute! High School, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Kristi Rowley said...

Looks like they had a good first day. Your kids are beautiful.