Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh My.........a boy and his 1st gun


Klint should be doing this post. I can't even pretend to know what it is about many boys and their toys. My husband happens to love guns, and it's starting with Thatcher.

Klint and his brothers go on a hunting trip every year, and he's decided it's time to take the boy! Thatcher is elated! His dad bought him his first BB gun, and he thinks it is so cool! I'm personally not a gun fan, but I do believe having something that makes you truly happy, and that you're passionate about is important. I love seeing that with my boys!




Klint says Thatcher is a good shot. These photos are from the first time Thatcher has ever shot any gun, and he was hitting his target everytime!

4 comments:

The Pecks said...

I love the diet coke cans :) We have them all over our house. Way to go Thatcher!!!

Maureen said...

Im going to comment here for all the fun posts! at first I thought Thatcher was blind folded shooting..I was thinking this was some way of Klint teaching Thatcher how to shoot, I had a good laugh at myself when I saw it was his glasses..I remember when Josh got his first BB gun, it is such a boy thing..I love the first day of school shots..Can I just say I have tHeee cutest nieces and nephews ever..I love them so much. Thatcher I love the video of your tooth being pulled..you are one brave little buddy..Thanks for sharing all the fun..

Photo Crazy! said...

Wow Thatcher Kelton will be excited for you.

Jean McKendrick said...

Matt is president of a gun range, I am sure when Kai is old enough he will be out there with his dad! I DON'T like guns!!!